marksbras
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In another post @Danishblunt posted the following link (I am too new to post a link but the link is on the following thread) for rollback software (thank you):
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219153#Comment_219153

Turn autoupdate off

View post
I tried it and it did rollback. I have the worldwide model of ZS661KS. The first time I had left WiFi on and it immediately started to download A12 and I was unable to turn off auto update (the best I was able to do was pause the download). I then redownload the rollback software and turned off WiFi before installing the rollback software and it successfully rolled back. I was able to go in and turn off auto update after which I turned WiFi on to get the phone working again.
It appears it was a successful rollback. Both Sim cards are working for phone calls and text. I am connected at 5g (speed test showed download speed of about 50mbps in LA area). VOLTE is back and I can choose the option of the second SIM connecting to 4g for phone calls. Because I saw some issues with using the bottom port, I verified I could use my headset.
2 REPLIES 2

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
DISCLAMER:
Rolling back will delete your data.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.