This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Recorder 14mins limit

im_joybarai
Star II
Why is the ROG 3 screen recorder limited for 14mins? I have to start screen recording 3 times in a Full PUBGM game. This is very annoying. Sometimes I forget to start it. Why don't Asus remove the limitation?
29 REPLIES 29

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141784#Comment_141784

So you like the insults, huh? Well let me tell both of you this, you pathetic, miserable imbeciles. First off, I only stated the fact that it is impossible for someone to record at 144hz as the recorder locks the refresh rate to 120hz when it is active, and then this idiot Geekleader comes along and brings this "1080p fps" unrelated bullshit into the conversation. If only the two of you can READ, this whole tomfoolery would never have happened in the first place. But seeing as that is not in your habit, i will rephrase myself one more time to clear the idea of which your petty, tiny brains seem to be incapable of doing. Regardless of fps setting, 144hz brings out the full potential of the 270hz screen, making movement more fluid. using the screen recorder de-emphasizes that as it caps the refresh rate to 120hz. I hope you are capable of understanding this one because god help us, humanity will suffer shall you people choose to reproduce.

View post
Nice try again donkey but I showcased your utterly flawed non functional logic, trying to diverse from your mistakes isn't a good tactic because I will keep pointing it out, you have lost all credability by repeating to demonstrate your complete lack of understanding of anything related to tech, you have no case. You spread non factual misinformation which I pointed out and you got angry like the little ignorant kid you are 🙂
Also no, Touch frequency and refreshrate are still seperate, no matter how much your deluded brain wants to think otherwise facts are facts.
As for 120hz or 144hz it makes no difference, if anything the only reason you feel that the game is less responsive during recording has nothing to do with refreshrate but actually because of more than likely placebo or worse frametimes, which again you have no clue what it is anyways so why bother trying to explain tech to a tech illiterate angry boy in the internet.

Craven
Rising Star II
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141791#Comment_141791

Nice try again donkey but I showcased your utterly flawed non functional logic, trying to diverse from your mistakes isn't a good tactic because I will keep pointing it out, you have lost all credability by repeating to demonstrate your complete lack of understanding of anything related to tech, you have no case. You spread non factual misinformation which I pointed out and you got angry like the little ignorant kid you are 🙂

Also no, Touch frequency and refreshrate are still seperate, no matter how much your deluded brain wants to think otherwise facts are facts.

As for 120hz or 144hz it makes no difference, if anything the only reason you feel that the game is less responsive during recording has nothing to do with refreshrate but actually because of more than likely placebo or worse frametimes, which again you have no clue what it is anyways so why bother trying to explain tech to a tech illiterate angry boy in the internet.

View post
Sigh, how many times must i elaborate that TOUCH FREQUENCY AND REFRESH RATE ARE NOT THE SAME yet you still keep pointing that out?? You know what, I actually don't have the tolerance to keep conversing with monkeys so I'd recommend you disappoint someone else instead. Maybe try your mum. I reckon two idiots know how to understand each other. Have a good day, faggot.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141807#Comment_141807

Sigh, how many times must i elaborate that TOUCH FREQUENCY AND REFRESH RATE ARE NOT THE SAME yet you still keep pointing that out?? You know what, I actually don't have the tolerance to keep conversing with monkeys so I'd recommend you disappoint someone else instead. Maybe try your mum. I reckon two idiots know how to understand each other. Have a good day, faggot.

View post
Obviously you have the tolerance otherwise you wouldn't constantly reply. Also since you seem extremely slow I'll quote you again:
The refreshrate is for the touch responsiveness, not the fps...
How about you let the people who at least know a bit talk instead of your useless tech illiterate mouth?
It's quite clear you are igonorant, have no manners and are more than likely a little angry kid that has to deal with the fact that you know nothing.
Stop trying to argue with people who know more than you, you look like a donkey. Thanks.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
im.joybarai

Why is the ROG 3 screen recorder limited for 14mins? I have to start screen recording 3 times in a Full PUBGM game. This is very annoying. Sometimes I forget to start it. Why don't Asus remove the limitation?

Screen Recorder 14mins limit
A user had similar issue with ROG 2. He had to lower the resolution.
Therefore, go to Settings - Advanced - Screen recorder - Resolution - Change this to 720p or 480p to see if the same issue occurs.
Since this is investigating and you have been sent the log tool, feel free to try the lower settings and let us know how you get on.
(I appreciate you didn't buy the phone for lower settings, but this is to only investigate the issue).

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/140991#Comment_140991

The refreshrate is for the touch responsiveness, not the fps...

I never said touch frequency = refresh rate, asswipe.

Tell me when you start feeling embarressed by your own flawed logic. Also as for your useless question, answer: placebo.

@GREEKLEADER Thought i'd tag your for a laugh.

View post
Do not worry I laughed quite a bit,thanks,don't mind them,when they learn about about tech they will delete their comments...