mentos_dbz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I want to buy original asus Tempered glass for asus rog 3 but in flipkart it always shows out of stock. So from where can I buy it. Pls help me on this anyone from asus team or anyone who has purchased it
3 REPLIES 3

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
mentos_dbz

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

I want to buy original asus Tempered glass for asus rog 3 but in flipkart it always shows out of stock. So from where can I buy it. Pls help me on this anyone from asus team or anyone who has purchased it

ROG 3 Tempered glass
Any other tempered glass will work just fine

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
mentos_dbz

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

ROG 3 Tempered glass
Try other tempered glass from Flipkart. I am currently using the D & Y Matte Tempered Glass and its pretty good. Check the review and questions before you purchase.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Reaperzwolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44454/rog-3-tempered-glass

Try other tempered glass from Flipkart. I am currently using the D & Y Matte Tempered Glass and its pretty good. Check the review and questions before you purchase.

View post
Good to hear ☺️