ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

Ranv__rRatho0r_
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148846#Comment_148846

I'll take that as a compliment. Get your way to enlightenment and you shall also be able to fix black crush.

View post
Changed your name I see...😂
I leave the fixing to you ..whatever it is you do.. hopefully you're good at it..
No lecturers this time ??

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ranv€€rRatho0r€

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148865#Comment_148865

Changed your name I see...😂

I leave the fixing to you ..whatever it is you do.. hopefully you're good at it..

No lecturers this time ??

View post
I already fixed it, all I'm doing now is performance tweaks. Also no need to lecture you, you're beyond saving.

Ranv__rRatho0r_
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148867#Comment_148867

I already fixed it, all I'm doing now is performance tweaks. Also no need to lecture you, you're beyond saving.

View post
Tell me love.. would you reply to each and every mention I make of you.. even if it's 1000s of them and all night long ???
❤️

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Ranv€€rRatho0r€

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148810#Comment_148810

No use posting here bro. Many have tried but only in vain. Only thing can happen is some highly enlightened dorkish cunt like nightmaster or verrry famous youtuber Greekleader (obviously pun intended 😂😂) etcc... Will talk you you down.. establishing it as your fault or something else defending for asus as how saintly they are and issues such as these are not mention worthy.

No mods here will respond either. So never mind. Whether sell it or throw it away. But I should also mention obvio it's a really great device.. but this black crush display issue is seriously bugging me.

View post
Ok Ranv(insert edgy dollar sign here) aka Mr nobody you want to cry some more? Here is a fact,I,have a YouTube channel and you don't 😂😂
Stop feeling jealous and use the phone for gaming,or you even suck at that and are only good on insulting?
Get your mind together and get out of this forum,we don't need toxic cunts like you smh

Ranv__rRatho0r_
Star III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148846#Comment_148846

Ok Ranv(insert edgy dollar sign here) aka Mr nobody you want to cry some more? Here is a fact,I,have a YouTube channel and you don't 😂😂

Stop feeling jealous and use the phone for gaming,or you even suck at that and are only good on insulting?

Get your mind together and get out of this forum,we don't need toxic cunts like you smh

View post
Was waiting for you.. see that's the issue. You can't instruct a buyer how to use his product. Its a great gaming phone ..yes but so is the fact that it's a beast of a phone than I can do other things too. And when blac crush still persists after so many updates and user request and new users daily are facing the issue and coming here for help in the forum you can't boss around and talk them down like they don't know how to use the phone and black crush is their fault or something.
Another thing.. doesn't matter I am a cunt or a pimp or anything as long as the issue gets fixed..and that's the only reason most of us are here..unlike you who claim themselves knowledgeable but instead keeps falsely defending asus.
As soon as the issue is fixed none of my fellow suffering users will be here. You and your friends can keep licking or sucking asus dick or whatever is it that you do as much as.. as long as you want then... Just waiting for that day...
And why would I feel jealous for not having a youtube channel bro... Its not as if I don't have a limb or something... Good for you if you have one...