ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

Ranv__rRatho0r_
Star III
And stop saying smh smh..hire someone to hold your head firmly ..are you epileptic.. why shake so much...

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ranv€€rRatho0r€

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148894#Comment_148894

Was waiting for you.. see that's the issue. You can't instruct a buyer how to use his product. Its a great gaming phone ..yes but so is the fact that it's a beast of a phone than I can do other things too. And when blac crush still persists after so many updates and user request and new users daily are facing the issue and coming here for help in the forum you can't boss around and talk them down like they don't know how to use the phone and black crush is their fault or something.

Another thing.. doesn't matter I am a cunt or a pimp or anything as long as the issue gets fixed..and that's the only reason most of us are here..unlike you who claim themselves knowledgeable but instead keeps falsely defending asus.

As soon as the issue is fixed none of my fellow suffering users will be here. You and your friends can keep licking or sucking asus dick or whatever is it that you do as much as.. as long as you want then... Just waiting for that day...

And why would I feel jealous for not having a youtube channel bro... Its not as if I don't have a limb or something... Good for you if you have one...

View post
I feel left out, where is my youtube channel diss?

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Ranv€€rRatho0r€

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148894#Comment_148894

Was waiting for you.. see that's the issue. You can't instruct a buyer how to use his product. Its a great gaming phone ..yes but so is the fact that it's a beast of a phone than I can do other things too. And when blac crush still persists after so many updates and user request and new users daily are facing the issue and coming here for help in the forum you can't boss around and talk them down like they don't know how to use the phone and black crush is their fault or something.

Another thing.. doesn't matter I am a cunt or a pimp or anything as long as the issue gets fixed..and that's the only reason most of us are here..unlike you who claim themselves knowledgeable but instead keeps falsely defending asus.

As soon as the issue is fixed none of my fellow suffering users will be here. You and your friends can keep licking or sucking asus dick or whatever is it that you do as much as.. as long as you want then... Just waiting for that day...

And why would I feel jealous for not having a youtube channel bro... Its not as if I don't have a limb or something... Good for you if you have one...

View post
Brother don't waste your time on them....
It's of no use..

Ranv__rRatho0r_
Star III
Aman89053

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148896#Comment_148896

Brother don't waste your time on them....

It's of no use..

View post
😂😂😂
Its all about perspective. They are very predictable. In this mundane world they are good fun.. you see how they act like stupid crackers. Just put a little fire and enjoy the show...
Despite the fact that they make this community for people who really are suffering and want to express them here ..an unhealthy place. Maybe it's asus strategy of silencing their customers to cover negative feedback.
I even asked this nightmaster guy who now has changed his name to danishcunt to meet up..but he is only good at playing hero behind a fake name..

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
Ranv€€rRatho0r€

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/148925#Comment_148925

😂😂😂

Its all about perspective. They are very predictable. In this mundane world they are good fun.. you see how they act like stupid crackers. Just put a little fire and enjoy the show...

Despite the fact that they make this community for people who really are suffering and want to express them here ..an unhealthy place. Maybe it's asus strategy of silencing their customers to cover negative feedback.

I even asked this nightmaster guy who now has changed his name to danishcunt to meet up..but he is only good at playing hero behind a fake name..

View post
😂😂😂 Nice one but why meet buddy ?