ROG 3 suffers from heavy black crush issue

Cpz
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:QKQ1.200419.002. WW_Phone-17.0823.2007.25
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):netflix,amazon prime india ,youtube(little bit)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have brought device August 12 ,2020 through flipkart first sale at 6auhust. I was very happy until i open netflix ,it has vert bad black crush issue even at full brightness ,in 50pecent brightness colour washed out heavy black crush issue is this hardware or software issue??anyway im just gonna refund ....but i asked some of YouTubers they have none issue ,but for fellow customers only have this😓. I decided to live with this but some of units have no issue why i wanna live with this issue for years so i try to get refund and but 12gb varient.
In YouTube crush issue is little low when compared to netflix and amazon prime ,rather than that this dev is beast 😍
I have noticed heat in aero active coller side(40°to43°) always while playing pupg at 90hz,balanced,extream . although I'm staying in AC room 22°c all time!

screenshot-20200814-161049930.jpg
img-20200813-wa0011.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-46-11.jpg
picsart-08-13-04-44-38.jpg
img-20200813-wa0012.jpg

993 REPLIES 993

botboy444
Zen Master I
Dr. SushP

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146995#Comment_146995

Asus mods never bother guys. And if you try to highlight their faults there are 2 very specific asus di*k su**ers who will go to any lengths to defend the incompetent company. They don't have any other real job and only thing they can do is stay online here and defend or argue eternally againt them. 1st ever forum I have faced this or seen such sort of hypocrisy going on.

You can see for yourself. They will reply to every post everyday and the only thing they say is they enjoy their products. Fine if you enjoy. Not all do. Why bother when you don't have an issue just go ahead and have a life bro.

As a proof you guys notice the replies I get from some Greek.. /Night... For this post. Some will even go to the length of finding out your spelling mistakes to undermine you. For ex..as happened with me if you write STUK instead of STUCK as a short form of writing they will say you don't know english. What if I really don't know.. I am here to present my issues and only mods will reply and other fellow users who has similar issues.

People not having issues need not come here dance around like hooligans and defend the mods incompetence.😂😂

View post
Also, the mods have addressed the issue SEVERAL times in the 20+ posts about Black crush, it's *only* been 6 months since the phone was released so learn some patience, or gtfo and buy another phone instead of acting like a 3 year old chucking a tantrum because you're not getting your way.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Do I have a Black crush issue?

Yes, I do.
Do I care?
No.
Why?
I turn the brightness up like 10%
It's literally that easily to fix, what's so goddamn hard to grasp about that?

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
botboy444

Do I have a Black crush issue?

Yes, I do.

Do I care?

No.

Why?

I turn the brightness up like 10%

It's literally that easily to fix, what's so goddamn hard to grasp about that?

View post
Bruh why here then?
I'm facing this issue and I want the fix as I have paid my hard earned money.
If you are not having any problem then please shut up your mouth.
Your this behaviour towards people here is not acceptable. And you still cannot change the fact that I'm facing blackcrush issue and I do care that's why I'm here. And I want the fix.

Dr__SushP
Rising Star II
People not having issues why bother to show your meaning less existence here. I do love my phone for all the things it can do. But does it mean I can't inform or report the bugs I am facing..here in the official forum..no.. for all those blabbering defending idiots.. get a job.. do something useful. People will complain and do shit but what is it to you.. no one's blaming you. So shut your pighole mouth. Asus forums is the only place where this sort of argument keeps on happening just for posting your issues. Some fake users and Asus ass lickers pose themselves as users and don't let users share their issues. They think they own the forum.
They can't afford to own shit

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Dr. SushP

People not having issues why bother to show your meaning less existence here. I do love my phone for all the things it can do. But does it mean I can't inform or report the bugs I am facing..here in the official forum..no.. for all those blabbering defending idiots.. get a job.. do something useful. People will complain and do shit but what is it to you.. no one's blaming you. So shut your pighole mouth. Asus forums is the only place where this sort of argument keeps on happening just for posting your issues. Some fake users and Asus ass lickers pose themselves as users and don't let users share their issues. They think they own the forum.

They can't afford to own shit

View post
Self proclaimed doc is at it again