Did you mean: 

ROG 3 Phone

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_1003DD
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Guys,

I needed some clarification on my ROG phone 3. I used to ask the Online Chat support and they determine that my phone is the ROG 3 Phone and not the Strix Edition, when I fill up the Asus page on the online form the system detects that my Phone is the ROG 3 Strix Edition. Also, I am running the Android 10 OS, does somebody or anybody can help me on what to do to update my OS to Android 11 version?
1 REPLY 1

alhafiiz03
Star I
jonathanzztuling

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS_1003DD
  2. Firmware Version: Android 10
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi Guys,

I needed some clarification on my ROG phone 3. I used to ask the Online Chat support and they determine that my phone is the ROG 3 Phone and not the Strix Edition, when I fill up the Asus page on the online form the system detects that my Phone is the ROG 3 Strix Edition. Also, I am running the Android 10 OS, does somebody or anybody can help me on what to do to update my OS to Android 11 version?

ROG 3 Phone
How to update Android 10 to 11? Manual or with phone updates?