Did you mean: 

Rog 3 Internal Screen damage stopped working phone stopped while playing game

drishtantmahaja
Star II

Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Immediate
It happened on 10th April 2021 when I was playing a game and while playing the game the phone went black and I could see only blue and green pixels rest everything else was working. My Phone is Asus Rog Phone 3. While this happened to me I went to F1 Info solutions Jammu. When I went to the service center they said that it is due to pressure applied and there's an internal damage which I don't know how it can happen while playing a game or putting the phone in my pocket. I used my hard earned money to buy a phone worth ₹50000 and I had to pay ₹10000 in advance to get it repaired while the total bill will be around ₹15000. I don't know why are you making products which can stop working through small pressure applied or putting them in the pocket. I've seen so many more complaints like this on the asuszentalk community. I am attaching the pics of my phone after it stopped working and also of the transaction I made at F1 solutions
7 REPLIES 7

drishtantmahaja
Star II
All the images and pics and the transaction I've made in advance

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Why on earth are you guys so interested in doxxing yourself? Stop posting personal information online unless you want people to visit you at some point.

drishtantmahaja
Star II
Danishblunt

Why on earth are you guys so interested in doxxing yourself? Stop posting personal information online unless you want people to visit you at some point.

View post
How to delete the pics ?

drishtantmahaja
Star II