This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 3 : Armoury Crate HARDCORE TUNING - Advanced Option ( = extensive manual control)

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
Hi all. Has anyone tried to customise the Armoury Crate HARDCORE TUNING options to tweak the default settings? The default ArmCr settings don't do a justice to how powerful this mighty device is and after I managed to find out what all the options do and how changing them affect the in game system performance and stability, I managed to bring out a solid STABLE 90 FPS in PUBGm Global latest version! I have advantage here as I know low level programming, I'm a software engineer by profession and hence, figuring stuffs out was little of an issue to me. Does anyone else have any knowledge to share on customising these? Plz enlighten us. I have seen many youtubers just running ROG3 on its DEFAULT underclocked settings and calling it a GARBAGE GAMING phone! Pity for them!
5 REPLIES 5

mrxsin
Star III
Don't believe everything what people in internet told you what to do with advance tuning. Not everything in advance tuning can be slide to max. For example, scheduler migration. Read official documentation, and take users benchmark with grain of salt. Benchmark =/= RL performance. And I'm not software engineer.