This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Beta .

amritpalvirk199
Star III
As mod mentioned sending beta e-mails to selected users , is that process slow like sending mails one by one or all at one ? Just to know if there is chance for whom didn't received today .
25 REPLIES 25

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Can you guys enroll in setting ? I cant find option to enroll. In my settings und r enrollment page it said not yet started

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
talwindersinghchahal

Can you guys enroll in setting ? I cant find option to enroll. In my settings und r enrollment page it said not yet started

View post
Enrollment periodis over maybe a month ago so you go do that now 🙁

himverma2012
Rising Star II
amritpalvirk1999

As mod mentioned sending beta e-mails to selected users , is that process slow like sending mails one by one or all at one ? Just to know if there is chance for whom didn't received today .

Question about Beta .
[deleted]
Sorry for the use of inappropriate language

amritpalvirk199
Star III
Please take a look a this user he is being Calling me stupid for 2nd time now , if it's still not against your Rules and regulations then let me know then I will handle it myself. @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @ARP_ASUS .

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
amritpalvirk1999

Please take a look a this user he is being Calling me stupid for 2nd time now , if it's still not against your Rules and regulations then let me know then I will handle it myself. @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @ARP_ASUS .

View post
himverma2012

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46000/question-about-beta

Same stupid fella. I asked the guy whether he's studying or working. The reply was too funny. He's "matured" as per him, so I guess, according to he himself, he's not sane.

I asked that question because if you're a student then you clearly don't know what goes on inside a tech industry, how much time does it take in R & D and how difficult is it to release a ROM that doesn't render your device useless.

And if you're working and still ranting on the forum, then clearly you work in some non-tech business where you think just throw some money and people should give you the result.

Sigh! It's hard to deal with "matured" people. 🤦🏽‍♂️

View post
Okay guys no need to fight with each other, if you dont like someone's comments or threads then you can always ignore it so lets keep it that way