JohnFrusciante
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 12Gb
Firmware Version: .58 WW
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is it normal i have not yet the option to switch to 90fps in Pubg Mobile with my Rog 3?? I have the last version of the WW firmware, the .58.
Anyone with same problem??
26 REPLIES 26

GhostRecon
Rising Star I
Hi,
I am getting 90 fps on smooth. But I know there are many users who haven't yet received this option. In one of the earlier post I asked @Gustav_ASUS mentioned they are investigating why it's showing only for few users. I would recommend you to share the pubg version also in the post so they can answer it better

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Mic is not working while playing pub g
Anyone with the same problem?

JohnFrusciante
Star III
Sharath

Hi,

I am getting 90 fps on smooth. But I know there are many users who haven't yet received this option. In one of the earlier post I asked @Gustav_ASUS mentioned they are investigating why it's showing only for few users. I would recommend you to share the pubg version also in the post so they can answer it better

View post
Ok thank you, I have the last version of Pubg, exactly the last update 1.0 of 07 September...I tried also with Smooth but the maximum option for frame rate is Extreme 😔

JohnFrusciante
Star III
I have the global version of Pubg Mobile, I live in Italy