Well I followed the steps and yes the device can achieve 144fps with screen set to 144hz. It's buttery smooth.
It fluctuates in between 123-144fps. But the experience was great. Thanks brother for the info.
If anyone still couldn't understand the steps, let me break it down.
(Turn off anti-aliasing)
1. Download the config file.
If you don't have the link, https://drive(dot)google.com/file/d/1LQl2F0TxECCDiwHc5eWxDO4sKWnVubNp/view?usp=drivesdk
(Replace (dot) with .)
2. After downloading the file extract it. The inbuilt file manager doesn't support the extraction of .rar file. Install RAR application from playstore and extract it. It'll ask for the password. Password is NERO888
3. After extraction copy the config file into
-> if you have pubg mobile KR version, android-> data->com.pubg.krmobile->files->UE4game->ShadowTrackersExtra->ShadowTrackersExtra (paste it here)
-> if you have pubg mobile global version, android-> data->com.tencent.ig->files->UE4game->ShadowTrackersExtra->ShadowTrackersExtra (paste it here)
4. Clear the cache if the game.
5. Set the refresh rate of display to 144hz. (Settings->display->Refresh Rate->select 144Hz. If you have unlocked 160hz, you can select it too.
6. If you feel 144hz is too smooth you can select 120 or 90 accordingly. The FPS will be restricted to that only.
7. Open the game and enjoy.
atmsriram6Worked for me , thanks 😀😀😀
Just uploaded bro follow the process do let me know if any also ones done check and upload the screenshot as well and appricate me later I have taken leave for my office yesterday to workout of it.
atmsriram6You can just PM it to people who want to try it
Fine no issues if any one need I will share gdrive link I hope is that ok