botboy444This is for a Xiaomi so you'll have to find the settings yourself.
According to XDA.
1) Set display to 144HZ
2) Open pubgm (as an example taking pubgm)
3) go to training or cheer park or anything
4) minimize the game (DON'T CLOSE IT), Minimize/put game in background and Go To Settings
3) Go to apps
4) Go to Manage apps
5) Search for *battery and performance*
6) Clear all data
7) Go back in game/continue game from where you left and voila! (will work even after restarting game etc, just a one time thing),
😎 Optional step: enable fps meter from dev tools or any fps meter you have or just swipe to bring your gaming mode and see fps, or you can simply feel the fluidity