03-04-2021 10:07 AM
03-04-2021 10:09 AM
03-04-2021 10:55 AM
atmsriram6Can you tell us how did you manage to run pubg at 144fps?
Also maximum temperature would be 42 and maximum battery drain for 60 minutes is around 30%
03-04-2021 12:36 PM
03-04-2021 12:39 PM
botboy444This is for a Xiaomi so you'll have to find the settings yourself.
According to XDA.
1) Set display to 144HZ
2) Open pubgm (as an example taking pubgm)
3) go to training or cheer park or anything
4) minimize the game (DON'T CLOSE IT), Minimize/put game in background and Go To Settings
3) Go to apps
4) Go to Manage apps
5) Search for *battery and performance*
6) Clear all data
7) Go back in game/continue game from where you left and voila! (will work even after restarting game etc, just a one time thing),
😎 Optional step: enable fps meter from dev tools or any fps meter you have or just swipe to bring your gaming mode and see fps, or you can simply feel the fluidity