This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual updates

dabansotu
Star I

So I have a Rog phone 3 and it doesn't show any updates in the system update option even after clicking check update. I used to update the software manually through the Asus website, but now I can't find the system update files in their website and at still shows that I'm up to date in the phone settings. The last update I had was 31.0210.0210.258 . If anyone had any idea it'd be really helpful also about why I can't update the software from my settings.

6 REPLIES 6

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II

I am waiting for a solution and help from the administrators about this, but there is no one. This is a shame, what has become of the huge Asus, it's a shame.

Cryen
Star III

Since you used to update manually - using the official update firmware image, do you by any chance still have the 31.0210.0210.258 WW update file?

The version you're currently using is the most recent official os for this device but since it's no longer available for download, no one can even update if they missed the initial update period.

And additionally, since ASUS disabled the unlock app, custom roms arent even an option…

Falcon_ASUS

@dabansotu 
We would like to inform you that we no longer provide previous firmware versions or downgraded software packages on ASUS official website. This is to ensure that the security updates on your phone remain up-to-date with the latest firmware versions. We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any question or need assistance, please feel free to visit our service center or call the service hot line, we will do our best to provide help for your questions. 
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location
Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information:
https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

You always say the same thing. Copy paste. This is just inexperience. you are not professional