This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ldac 990kbps revert back to default everytime.

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello Devs,
How can I set ldac bit rate to 990kbps all the time. Cos everytime I have to goto developer option and select 990kbps.
Can you guys add that setting in android status bar?

6 REPLIES 6

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
HI,
Hardware defaults every time to what it is actually capable of. Switching to it doesn't improve quality if the receiver doesn't support LDAC protocol
Changing music track will also default it automatically
Developer mode is an experiment feature and may not work as a stable intended.

cnoberio
Star III
This is the problem with my Sony WH-1000xm4.. I have been subscribed to Deezer Hifi and set to optimal settings for LDAC in the Sony Headphone App and Music Center.. Had to enable auto start and run in background those apps to override the requirement of changing the bitrate of LDAC in the Developer options..

The problem now is with the TwinView Dock 3, its current audio version 4.119.0000-0000.0016 won't allow the changes in BT Settings.. Likewise, there is a decrease in saturation on the phone display as compared to the extended display, this is apparent in Call of Duty Mobile.. Hope the brightness levels can also be changed independently..
@ARP_ASUS hope this will be fixed and optimized in future updates..