This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way or an option to activate the lower RGB LED next the flashlight on ROG Phone 3 ?

Gaurav0120
Star I
Respected Asus Management and my fellow friends, I bought my ROG Phone 3 about a month ago, and I haven't been able to find an option to activate the lower RGB light next to the flashlight. I am very well aware that, this can only be activated when the lighting Armor case is applied. But, what I wanted to know is that, is there any way, to activate it without that case. If there is now option at the moment, I request the software developers to please give us this option, as it is such a beautiful light, but has been disabled. Please enable this in the next FOTA 🙏🏻.
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Gaurav,
Yes, you are correct the same is only limited to Special lightning armor case and cant be used for anything else. Its a feature and that's the reason its present.

Gaurav0120
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi Gaurav,

Yes, you are correct the same is only limited to Special lightning armor case and cant be used for anything else. Its a feature and that's the reason its present.

View post
So Sir, is there any possibility, that you people will enable this to work even without the lighting armor case, as it is such a brilliant feature but its potential has been limited to only light the case and not anything else ?

MV
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Gaurav,

View post
Not a very good feature then if it just works for 1 and only 1 case which costs 3000 INR. Not sure what the designers were thinking.