Mostwanted
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: 243
Rooted or not: Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Hotspot
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Whenever I'm connected to Wifi turning on Hotspot is showing ERROR massege please check attached screenshot.
I'm experiencing this issue since updated to 12

22 REPLIES 22

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
its because you try to hotspot the same frequency as the wifi connection. Either you have to hotspot 2.4ghz and wifi 5ghz or the other way around, you cannot and could never do 5ghz on both or 2.4ghz on both. Check your hotspot settings and change accordingly

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

its because you try to hotspot the same frequency as the wifi connection. Either you have to hotspot 2.4ghz and wifi 5ghz or the other way around, you cannot and could never do 5ghz on both or 2.4ghz on both. Check your hotspot settings and change accordingly

View post
Thanks for yours tips Danishsharp tried everything but showing the same error massage

Mostwanted
Rising Star II
Looks like support for ROG 3 is already Ded

willjoe2442
Star III
Windows has a built-in troubleshooter that can do the heavy lifting for you. Just click Start, type “troubleshooting” and click “view all” until you see “network adapter.” Click it, and the process should walk you through the steps to get your device's wireless connection working again

Regards,
Will