This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest User - stock android feature is missing?

mieczx
Star II
So i just got my rog phone 3, and im rly happy with almost everything, but the lack of stock android feature known as GUEST USER, rly pisses me off, why is it even removed, i dont understand, this phone has 500gb storage, was it rly necessary to remove it?
Or maybe im just dumb and i cant figure out how to enable it?

As a person coming from cheap and old xiaomi phone, which supports "miui second space", this feels like a huge downgrade
9 REPLIES 9

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
mieczx

So i just got my rog phone 3, and im rly happy with almost everything, but the lack of stock android feature known as GUEST USER, rly pisses me off, why is it even removed, i dont understand, this phone has 500gb storage, was it rly necessary to remove it?

Or maybe im just dumb and i cant figure out how to enable it?

As a person coming from cheap and old xiaomi phone, which supports "miui second space", this feels like a huge downgrade

Guest User - stock android feature is missing?
To my best knowledge , multiple user are not there as i cant find it either and lets hope we get it on A11

botboy444
Zen Master I
While it's not entirely what you're looking for. Under settings > advanced > there is the option for Twin Apps which lets you have two of the same app under different accounts installed

Hope this helps for the mean time

botboy444
Zen Master I
And having a quick look, it only supports certain apps >.<

Aryan202
Community Legend I
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44047/multiple-users-missing
A moderator has answered a similar question in this Zenfone 7 thread
screenshot-20210223-125134112-281-29.jpg

screenshot-20210223-125126957-1.jpg