cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gesture control

abdullinainur91
Star II
screenshot-20201031-123211818-2b-281-29-1-1.jpg
Very inconvenient gesture control, even worse is that after turning on the gestures, a black bar remains under the screen, which terribly spoils the view ... When, like on devices from other manufacturers, there is no such shortcoming when you turn on gesture control. Please pay attention to this Asus.
3 REPLIES 3

Aryan202
Community Legend I
abdullinainur91

screenshot-20201031-123211818-2b-281-29-1-1.jpg

Very inconvenient gesture control, even worse is that after turning on the gestures, a black bar remains under the screen, which terribly spoils the view ... When, like on devices from other manufacturers, there is no such shortcoming when you turn on gesture control. Please pay attention to this Asus.

gesture control
This is android 10/11 design
Google pixel has the same gesture design with a black bar on the bottom
But yes some OEMs have added the option to hide it I guess
From what I understand Asus is trying to stick to Google's design choices for android as far as possible,so I don't think they'll do any changes to the gesture control

Aryan202
Community Legend I
And by the way you can change between recent apps with ease just with a swipe on that black bar that's the primary purpose it exists for imo

abdullinainur91
Star II
Averan

And by the way you can change between recent apps with ease just with a swipe on that black bar that's the primary purpose it exists for imo

View post
I made changes with the help of adb and now it is full screen mode. but to swipe you have to do a little movement.