This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down side usb not properly work on rog 3

dasn252
Star III
On the down side of the usb on my rog 3 ,there is a crackling sound produce while calling with my earphone with in box dongle, i will try with different locations and different sim but it only occurs while calling,there is no problem with music and sound and the side usb works fine with calling,but there is the problem with down side usb port,is there any hardware issue?? Plz help me
6 REPLIES 6

rajwedhikar

I am also facing the same issue.

I am currently on .58

1.I have resetted my phone.

2.Tried different earphones.

3.bottom port has no dust.

Still issue is not solved, i guess its not a Hardware issue as while listening to music or playing games crackling is not there. But only while calling via earphones i I am facing this noise crackling ( its impossible to talk to person on the phone when crackling noise is appearing).

Asus team @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @laura please fix this issue ASAP.

Thank you.

View post
I face the same issue , but unlike you as with the calls I even get those sounds while watching videos n music and is too irritating, the issue is with the type c port at the bottom and the side port works fine so does the blutooth, This is a major issue and should be fixed soon.

Mahabub
Star I

On the down side of the usb on my rog 3 ,there is a crackling sound produce while calling with my earphone with in box dongle, i will try with different locations and different sim but it only occurs while calling,there is no problem with music and sound and the side usb works fine with calling,but there is the problem with down side usb port,is there any hardware issue?? Plz help me