This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipkart's technician is also not accepting for a replacement of my Rog 3 for Black crush issue.

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Rog 3
Firmware Version:17.0400.1910.29
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:3.1GHz
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was having multiple issues like schedule charging and slow charging not working, air triggers issue and mainly Black Crush issue,so I ordered for a replacement on Flipkart for my product but later when the technician comes he doesn't approves it. It happened twice and the same technician comes second time also and he says it's not their concern and we can't help in all this issues and telling to go to a service centre.
Can you guys help me in this situation and say what should I do.

10 REPLIES 10

GameOjas
Rising Star I
Check if system upgrade is available?
Settings>system>system upgrade

@GaneOjas It is updated with the latest version. I have attached the ss of it
screenshot-20200906-073228327.jpg

GameOjas
Rising Star I
It looks like a software issue as of now... But if it won't get fixed in next two over the air update.... I will also be looking for replacement or refund.

santhosh_h_v
Star III
GaneOjas

It looks like a software issue as of now... But if it won't get fixed in next two over the air update.... I will also be looking for replacement or refund.

View post
You only have 7 days for the refund/replacement.. Make your decision as soon as possible..