viandra_edo_bag
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: 99
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Bro, plis tell me why the main camera 64 mp when shoot on indoor with low light the picture cant focus optimal and theres some noise too. Does its not good in low light the 64 mp?
p-20201128-123055.jpg
This i share the picture. On flower any part not focus and in back of flower its noise. Pliss reply me for the answer.
3 REPLIES 3

devicentextian
Rising Star II
viandra.edo.bagas.prasetyo

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: 99
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Bro, plis tell me why the main camera 64 mp when shoot on indoor with low light the picture cant focus optimal and theres some noise too. Does its not good in low light the 64 mp?

p-20201128-123055.jpg

This i share the picture. On flower any part not focus and in back of flower its noise. Pliss reply me for the answer.

Camera 64 mp
Well rog phone camera quality is sucks but it's a gaming phone so... to fix that grainy on the back i think you should adjust the ISO, adjust it until it takes good picture.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III

p-20201128-123055.jpg

Camera 64 mp
You're only supposed to use 64mp outdoor as the pixel size is 4 times smaller, meaning that it lets in much less light than it does when taking pictures in normal 16mp mode

PH
Rising Star I

p-20201128-123055.jpg

Camera 64 mp
The camera app sucks..try gcam app instead of stock cam. You can download the apk for gcam online and the pics come out better