devicentextian
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

eqlm2
Rising Star I
siniwie

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122909#Comment_122909

So Maybe do smth with this model. I paid 1000$ and this 6000 battery is worse than 4200 in huawei.

View post
mine can barely hold one full day with normal usage.
i get more phone usage on my P 30 Pro. it is ridiculous plus all the bugs in this stupid phone.
my first reason to buy the phone is the 6000 battery and it gives me less than 4200 mah, i dont get it how,
what makes me more frustrated not all the phones have the same battery performance. some can get an amazing battery life, which means not all the batteries are the same

siniwie
Star III
eqlm2

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122919#Comment_122919

mine can barely hold one full day with normal usage.

i get more phone usage on my P 30 Pro. it is ridiculous plus all the bugs in this stupid phone.

my first reason to buy the phone is the 6000 battery and it gives me less than 4200 mah, i dont get it how,

what makes me more frustrated not all the phones have the same battery performance. some can get an amazing battery life, which means not all the batteries are the same

View post
Exactly the same here.

joshua_aquino18
Star III
Maybe dev i hope can fix thid prob

siniwie
Star III
joshua.aquino18d

Maybe dev i hope can fix thid prob

View post
Dev fix? Thats sick, Dev shouldnt gave us update with this shitty optimization. Asus is funny with his polity. How can he test new software on users? He should do it in his laboratories.

siniwie
Star III
Now just 30 mins from 82% to 69%. 70% of using time screen was off. This phone is rly shit.