devicentextian
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

2003dev16
Star III
I'm pretty sure its a recalibration bug on my part. My phone hit 1% and stayed on it for like 50 minutes of instagram usage with x mode on and RGB lights and then then just laying around for like 4 hours. What should I do?

Craven
Rising Star II
siniwie

Is it normal to charge from 3% to 99% in 44 mins? I watched yt and it took about 1.5h. Maybe my battery isnt 6000mah?

screenshot-20201008-114232542-1.jpg

View post
It's normal, i think. Mine takes around an hour or more to go from 0%-99%. Weirdly enough, if i leave the phone alone with the screen locked, while it's trying to complete the transition from 99%-100%, it will take another 20 mins or so. This happens on my Zenfone max pro m1 too.

Craven
Rising Star II
John p

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122522#Comment_122522

How many hours of sot do u get with each charge .

And how much battery goes with one hour of usage ?

View post
My brightness is at 30%, refresh rate is144hz, i browse 9gag, reddit and YT, basically just browsing with BT earphones/ROG Cetra connected and the battery uses 1% every 4-9 mins (most common usage is 1%/4 mins. So that's around 15%/hour. This is ok, right?

hermantan89
Rising Star I
If you think your battery life is bad, try to activate the SUPER SAVING feature, or AIRPLANE mode.
Take it easy, we are currently designing the ASUS ROG Phone IV, which is scheduled to be launched in Q1 2021, where it will bring many changes, including in battery capacity (~ 6600 mAh).

siniwie
Star III
hermantan89

If you think your battery life is bad, try to activate the SUPER SAVING feature, or AIRPLANE mode.

Take it easy, we are currently designing the ASUS ROG Phone IV, which is scheduled to be launched in Q1 2021, where it will bring many changes, including in battery capacity (~ 6600 mAh).

View post
So Maybe do smth with this model. I paid 1000$ and this 6000 battery is worse than 4200 in huawei.