heartt_lesss
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:17.0822.2005.11
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================hello i got problem in the morning .. while attend call suddenly appears that sim 2 not allowed.. i rejected both sim put again problem remain same..after that both sims have no service ? I did all the things and in the last i factory reset my phone problem remains..3 days back i got a small update may b its happening after that update please reply

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
heartt.lesss

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ZS661KS
  2. Firmware Version:17.0822.2005.11
  3. Rooted or not:NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================hello i got problem in the morning .. while attend call suddenly appears that sim 2 not allowed.. i rejected both sim put again problem remain same..after that both sims have no service ? I did all the things and in the last i factory reset my phone problem remains..3 days back i got a small update may b its happening after that update please reply

Asus rog 3
It's much more likely that your phone broke down during the time you were using it. Please contact ASUS service