This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus changed the Aero case that comes in the box

sagarthukral
Star II
I ordered my ROG 3 from Flipkart in India and it got delivered yesterday. I noticed that Asus has changed the design of the case that is provided in the box. This new design also covers the vent completely. Attaching pictures

3 REPLIES 3

p_o_dupuis
Star II
The case you are showing doesn't look genuine. I have purchased my rog phone 3 and the case that came with it is completely different. Mine doesn't cover the vent.

rockinsnake1000
Star III
Yup! @p.o.dupuis is correct. This is definitely not the one we get in the box. You should contact your seller and investigate.

FiREPLAY
Rising Star I
sagarthukral

I ordered my ROG 3 from Flipkart in India and it got delivered yesterday. I noticed that Asus has changed the design of the case that is provided in the box. This new design also covers the vent completely. Attaching pictures

img-20200913-181831-01.jpeg

img-20200913-181833-01.jpeg

Asus changed the Aero case that comes in the box
p.o.dupuis

The case you are showing doesn't look genuine. I have purchased my rog phone 3 and the case that came with it is completely different. Mine doesn't cover the vent.

View post
rockinsnake1000

Yup! @p.o.dupuis is correct. This is definitely not the one we get in the box. You should contact your seller and investigate.

View post
Don't worry, they've just updated the case design and the same has been done for the neon aero case too.