This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to contact asus about possible updates and impelemenations?

i now bought the TwinView Dock 3 and wanted to have some nintendo emulators running on them (Especially games which NEED multiple displays to work)

But the dock feels like someone missed the point of two displays in many areas

not being able to use it as a keyboard, to have it as an extended first screen or stuff like that
and forced Landscapemode
I can't browse reddit and reply in Whatsapp and even if i only have Whatsapp open, i can't use it correctly since everything is forced into landscape on one Screen

Is there any way to contact them and ask for atleast the extended mainscreen support?
just like the Samsung for example
i bought the ROG Because i wanted to have the abillity to NOT HAVE to use both screens to play nintendo emulators and now i'm Regretting even getting the dock

5 REPLIES 5

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
When it comes to nintendo emulation you'll have to ask the citra devs not ASUS devs.

but what about the forced Landscape?
I think they could atleast get rid of that

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
luca-maximillian

View post
This is why I said as for nintendo emulation, when it comes to the rest, it's absolutely something the ASUS team should have to fix.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
luca-maximillian

View post
So you want to turn your twinview 90 degrees every time you want to read something from an app you're running in portrait mode? Doesn't sound like a good solution.
Sure, we could maybe solve so that the app is displayed in portrait view but in landscape mode. But then you would get a tiny tiny image. Not a good solution either