愤怒Warman
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 global
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: Nope
Frequency of Occurrence: Dunno what is that mean lol
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Aeroactive cooler 3
I got beats UrBeats3 3.5 headphone , I got two problems happening when I connect my headphones to the AeroActive Cooler 3:
1- Headphones ain't working even i saw the headphone icon pop up ( image attachment ) so i got two options to solve this problem : even I remove the a cooler then reconnecting it again or restart the phone and both are very annoying tbh
( Note : Even i removed the headphone , the small headphone icon still there like thers is a coneccting headphones )
2- The volume UP and Down ain't working at all .

6 REPLIES 6

愤怒Warman
Star III
Any help please how to fix this problem ?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
When you connect your earphones to the fan, do you get a notification from Audio Wizard?
If not, open Audio Wizard while the earphones are connected and check if they are showing there.
Also, do you have any USB-C earphones you van troubleshoot with? If so, connect them to the fan and check if they work.

愤怒Warman
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

When you connect your earphones to the fan, do you get a notification from Audio Wizard?

If not, open Audio Wizard while the earphones are connected and check if they are showing there.

Also, do you have any USB-C earphones you van troubleshoot with? If so, connect them to the fan and check if they work.

View post
Yes i do got a nofification but when i remove the headphone its won't turn off its still there like my headphones still connected
opened this Amazing audio wizard love by the way ( sry I am an iOS user never used any android phone since years ago lolipop phones lol ) and see no difference
Unfortunately dont have one just lightnening headphones and bluetooth one
And please be noted that sometimes the headphone working just fine and othertimes didn't work
but in both cases volume up and down aint working

愤怒Warman
Star III
Any help please