Did you mean: 

Adding more games/apps to Twin Apps?

BPM
Rising Star II

Model Name: ROG Phone 3 (ASUS-I003D)
Firmware Version: WW-18.0410.2201.196
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version: Mega Man X DiVE (global)
============================
It seems that the Twin Apps feature only supports a small list of apps/games. One game I'd like to add a second account to is Mega Man X DiVE (global version; though the Taiwan version isn't listed either).
Is there a way to add games/apps to Twin Apps that isn't currently listed, and I'm just not seeing it? Do we need ASUS to add support manually? Couldn't this feature just be unlocked for ALL apps/games?
8 REPLIES 8

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
BPM
  1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3 (ASUS-I003D)
  2. Firmware Version: WW-18.0410.2201.196
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
  5. APP Name & APP Version: Mega Man X DiVE (global)

============================

It seems that the Twin Apps feature only supports a small list of apps/games. One game I'd like to add a second account to is Mega Man X DiVE (global version; though the Taiwan version isn't listed either).

Is there a way to add games/apps to Twin Apps that isn't currently listed, and I'm just not seeing it? Do we need ASUS to add support manually? Couldn't this feature just be unlocked for ALL apps/games?

Adding more games/apps to Twin Apps?
Developers have to add support for their apps and i doubt if more than few companies are gonna do that as its not worth the efforts of maintaining the same as user base for these accessories are very very little.

BPM
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59088/adding-more-games-apps-to-twin-apps

Developers have to add support for their apps and i doubt if more than few companies are gonna do that as its not worth the efforts of maintaining the same as user base for these accessories are very very little.

View post
To be clear: I'm talking about Twin Apps (the built-in feature to add multiple accounts to a single app/game), not the TwinView Dock (the dual screen accessory).

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
BPM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/208092#Comment_208092

To be clear: I'm talking about Twin Apps (the built-in feature to add multiple accounts to a single app/game), not the TwinView Dock (the dual screen accessory).

View post
Oh crap , idk about that 😬

BPM
Rising Star II
Still looking for an answer...