This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X670e TUF Plus WiFi Q-LED question

kazank
Star I

Hello, I recently bought the ASUS TUF X670e motherboard. Every time I boot the system motherboard shows every of 4 QLEDs in sequence one after another. Each of those lights is on for about second or two.

Is this normal behavior? Is this some kind of testing the motherboard performs? EXPO profile is enabled for RAM. 7800x3d with PBO enabled, GPU is ASUS TUF RTX 4070 Ti in stock config.

System is booting fine and the performance of CPU GPU RAM etc seems to be as advertised.

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @kazank 

Thank you for your inquiry.
Regarding your description, the Q-LED indicator flashes during the POST process, signifying the corresponding hardware checks at startup.
If it does not remain on and no other issues, such as failure to boot, occur, it indicates no hardware abnormalities were detected during startup.

Thank you.

kazank
Star I

@kazank wrote:

Hello, I recently bought the ASUS TUF X670e motherboard. Every time I boot the system motherboard shows every of 4 QLEDs in sequence one after another. Each of those lights is on for about second or two.

Is this normal behavior? Is this some kind of testing the motherboard performs? EXPO profile is enabled for RAM. 7800x3d with PBO enabled, GPU is ASUS TUF RTX 4070 Ti in stock config.

System is booting fine and the performance of CPU GPU RAM etc seems to be as advertised. 

I got this,...