This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Ram and Mhz (ASUS TUF Dash F15)

Wanchat
Star I

Can I increase the speed of my RAM DDR5 from 4800mhz to 5200mhz or more?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Wanchat
Unfortunately, the memory channel specification for your laptop is DDR5 4800MHz.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@Wanchat 
May I ask which specific model of laptop you are using?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to check the model name and BIOS version
Thank you.

Wanchat
Star I

System Model            : ASUS TUF Dash F15 FX517ZE
BIOS Version/Date : American Megatrends International, LLC. FX517ZE.316, 12/9/2022

Screenshot 2024-01-24 093739.png

@Wanchat
Unfortunately, the memory channel specification for your laptop is DDR5 4800MHz.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Hi,

Do you have any experience or insight with BIOS on a ASUS TUF Dash F15 laptop from 2021 with wrong settings in condition to hertz or mega hertz for display settings? The newest BIOS updates have bugs for many of these models and the display won't even show itself on a startup.  The laptop is not even compatible with higher framerate with more than 60.000 Hz, but the BIOS configuration are on higher settings after the update is completed.  This is the most absurd experience I've ever had with ASUS laptops in my thirty years of experience  as an IT engineer. I'm actually blaming Intel for this mess and not ASUS. I tried to contact Intel about it and it seems there's just customer reptresentatives of inexperienced people who is working for their customer support. All they usually know is to ask for a phone number when customers calls them.
Intel even have a Discord channel I tried to request help and support from, but they who administrates the channel didn't understand anything of my inquiry other than to block my username on the channel. Even a more dismal and tragic experience.

Have a good day!

Regards,