Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: G533ZX
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Good afternoon! My Laptop Asus Rog Scar 2022 G533ZX With RTX 3080 Ti. I bought myself the same one two days later with an RTX 3080 ti, a laptop cannon! As a result, I have the following problem, my brother is a fool, I changed the bios, took it from the MSI website from a laptop where RTX 3080 ti is also working, but the card now does not work the way it was with the native bios. I wrote to Asus Support to send the bios for the video card, they say that the card is updated with the main bios, but it didn't work. I would like to save you, if possible, from the Asus review to save the original bios from the RTX 3080 ti laptop and share it. I will be grateful for your help. I've been searching the entire Internet for two days, I haven't found anything, there is a bios for scar, but on RTX 3080 cards, they don't fit. Please Help Me Search Original Bios for RTX 3080Ti Laptop GPU Scar G533ZX.
How do I restore the original VBIOS correctly? Can you send me the original firmware file with the extension as an example: Asus.RTX3080.16384.210513.rom?
1 REPLY 1

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
Please refer to below link to find your model and download BIOS and GPU driver.
ROG Strix SCAR 15 (2022) | Gaming Laptops|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global (asus.com)
Thank you.