This widget could not be displayed.
Others
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BaseBoard - Prime B250M-Plus

Hi: I have two computers - both with the Prime B250M-Plus board.  I understand they can be upgraded to run Windows 11.  Please advise how this should be done and the degree of difficulty.That said, would I be better advised to buy new boards ready to...

Asus motherboard WiFi adapter bracket/housing

HiI have bought an Asus PRIME B650M-A WiFi II used. My problem is where to get the WiFi bracket/housing as mine came without it. Somebody completely uninstalled both the card and the housing. How can I get a hold of that part as I cannot find it anyw...

Kazik by Star II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory clock gpu

Good morningI am having problems with my gpuThe frequency speed of it drops sharply from 6001hz to 801hz and in this time interval it makes my fps drop as well to 30 fps.Could you tell me how to fix it, it is very annoying the drops.PLEASE HELP ME 

Screenshot 2024-05-09 173336.png Screenshot 2024-05-09 180433.png
GEPBEN by Star I
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader unlock tool news prosponed

As the title says again the news from Asus regarding the bootloader unlock tool is prosponed.Previously it was stated that we would get to know more last week (week 18). Since i could not find a statement from Asus anywhere I asked Asus where the sta...

nehans8 by Star I
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SN already registered! WHAT

Bought my new Laptop at a retailer on September 2023 and I tried to registere the product to my account and it says it is already registered.What can I do?Zenbook UX5401ZA

Asus is working on boot loader unlock tool.

A little while ago i send an email to Asus about the bootloader unlock tool. I got as response that an official statement would be coming later (next week)After some asking around with the Asus rep i got the following email. Stating that they are wor...

hawkcl by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi and Hotspot is not working on Asus 8z

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the performance of my Asus 8z smartphone. Recently, I have encountered significant issues with both the WiFi connection and the hotspot functionality.Despite numerous attempts to connect to different Wi...