This widget could not be displayed.
Others
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

55 Club Referral Code (Earn & Refer)

I will explain how you can get a bonus Using a 55 Club Referral Code. you will receive a first deposit bonus, but there is a procedure to use it. Please read it carefully so you can get the information.If you are considering playing the 55 Club game,...

55-Club-Referral-Code.jpg

What to buy - ASUS new smartfone with offline bootloader unlock

Is there any asus smartfone with OFFLINE bootloader unlock?OFFLINE means:No Wifi required / network connectivityNo google logon requiredNo registration on some strange websites and waiting weeks after providing IMEI for unlock codeOFFLINE must work -...

hrd3 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD upgrade

Good Day to all,i bought recently ASUS TUF A15 2023 Model (Ryzen 7 + Nvidia RTX 4060 GPU). i want to add the new 1TB SSD and I see the videos on YouTube on how to do it. is this to avoid my warranty if I do it by myself and which ssd is better? I fou...

Asus is working on boot loader unlock tool.

A little while ago i send an email to Asus about the bootloader unlock tool. I got as response that an official statement would be coming later (next week)After some asking around with the Asus rep i got the following email. Stating that they are wor...

Asus Store at Amazon

I wanted to buy an asus rog strix g16 and i found some great deals at amazonethe seller is said to be asus store is it really the legit asus store and do they sell products at amazone

What is the size of ZenUI

Hi everyoneThis post is to do a question for all, i want to buy a Zenfone (specifically the Zenfone 10 16+512GB version) but i need to know the size of ZenUI with Android 14 included. Although it is an estimate, thanks for answer my post.

kondeye by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the logic behind the big lenses on the Zenfone?

It appears to me that they don't do any focusing and are basically lens protectors. That is fine but their sheer size means that they get a lot of grime on them, more than most phones. Meanwhile I'm not seeing any advantages in terms of sensor size o...

ethopwa by Star I
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multimode Optical Signal Dropping.

Hello Everybody,Recently we upgraded our camera to a Sony SRG-A40 4K PTZ Camera because it supports 3G signal using 3G SDI extender. This great and all, but, upon switching to full 1080p 60hz the signal kept dropping resulting in a pixelated flashing...

Resolved! Zenfone 3 serial number already registered!

Hello, is it possible to register an old Zenfone 3 Z017D bought from a 2nd hand shop since when I try I receive here a message that 'the serial number is already registered'? I am curious how old it may be and when expired its warranty. Besides I wan...

soryn by Star II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos