This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 Not Performing Well At All

I have had this laptop for about 6 months, 6 of which I've spent trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Call of Duty plays at 20 fps (lowest quality settings), Elden Ring rarely reaches 20 fps (medium quality settings), Fortnite rests between 20-30 (medium quality settings). I can't believe I paid over £2,000 for this laptop. A friend of mine's much older laptop with RTX2060 and Intel i5 plays all these games smoothly.

What the heck is wrong with this laptop and how do I fix it? I've tried everything from updating any and all drivers to reverting the appalling BIOS update and bringing it back from 311 to 310 (which didn't work, I'm still at 311.)

Is anyone else suffering from this? I can't believe this laptop was ever on the market. A total scam.

Laptop: ASUS ROG Zephyrus S17 GX703HS (Intel i7-11800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 16GB RAM, Windows 10)

1 REPLY 1

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.