System: ROG Strix G15
Battery or AC:
Model: G512LI
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Mine is the 2020 version.
It keeps having this issue…whatever i do, when I open the app it has this screen always…cannot get in

After that installation when choosing option " Restart later " , my armoury crate app working correctly. But after the application close and relaunch again, I can saw that issue again. Is it application issue ?
Already unstalled using unstalling tool and reinstalled several times. But I can not fix it. please help.
15 REPLIES 15

Falcon_ASUS
Hi all
We expect to release a new version of ROG Live Service next week to optimize this phenomenon.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Snowwings
Star I
Hi all
Today I got an update & Now my problem sloved.

Thank you.

Falcon_ASUS
Snowwings

Hi all

Today I got an update & Now my problem sloved.

Thank you.

View post
@Snowwings
Thanks for the update.

atmyfortnite
Star I
Hi, My installation is still failing, any tips on how to make it work?
But now, instead of error 0 I get error code 502. This is my 3rd time trying to uninstall and install using the new uninstall tool
image.png

Falcon_ASUS
atmyfortnite

Hi, My installation is still failing, any tips on how to make it work?

But now, instead of error 0 I get error code 502. This is my 3rd time trying to uninstall and install using the new uninstall tool

image.png

View post
@atmyfortnite
If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, I would recommend you to backup your data and restore the system. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...