This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parental Control for ROG GT-AX1100

fouadq
Star I

I just purchased ROG GT-AX11000 as I heard that the parental control system is robust. I have 3 question I need your help with:

1. 1. During a certain time of the day, I want to disable access to the whole internet, except for a single website. The rest of theday should be open to all other sites. How can I configure this? From Parental Control, Firewall, or another way?
  2. Is there a way to do the above per device?
  3. Is there a way I can change the Firewall/URL Filter settings from the ASUS Router mobile App?

Could you please help with these?

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @fouadq ,

based on your question, you can use the parental control feature to achieve the following objectives:

1. Content filtering: Automatically apply default filtering values for inappropriate content by selecting different age groups to all devices. For example, you may want to filter adult or violent content for underage children in your home. (Only applicable to AiProtection Pro)

2. Scheduled access restrictions: Choose scheduled internet access periods for specific devices. For example, you may want to restrict your children's phone access to the internet after 10:00 PM.

3. Bonus time: Increase internet access time for certain devices. For example, if you have restricted your child's phone from accessing the internet between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM, you can flexibly allocate an additional 10 minutes of internet access time during this period.

For detailed instructions, please refer to the FAQ below for setting up these features.

[Wireless Router] How to set up Family(Parental Controls) via ASUS Router App? | Official Support | ...

Thank you.