This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z790 ProArt built in igpu not working on i9 -13900T

Extravaganza
Star I

I have recently updated the BIOS from 1801 to 2102 but it didn't help to solve the iGPU problem.

It just doesn't work at all. The VGA led is on (white one) and the green led is on as well. The screen is black - no signal in HDMI port.

I have contacted the ASUS seller but they are not able to help me - I did too many updates to solve the problem on my own.
If your motherboard doesn't work return it as soon as possible without any bios updates or any other modifications.
The ASUS warranty program is a joke - don't relay on it.  You will be left on your own with the problem.
3 month without any help or working configuration. The information about how to configure iGPU is top secret.

Don't make my mistake if you count on iGPU working on this motherboard. Think twice before buying it and just learn on my mistakes 🙂 In any other case you will lose you company's money, your employees will be deprived of a work environment for months.
ASUS is completely unreliable business partner. Choose another one to not be disappointed.

Live long and prosper ASUS.

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Extravaganza 

We have noticed that you have previously posted discussion threads describing this issue.
Could you clarify whether the inability to use iGPU output via HDMI occurred immediately after installing the i9-13900T on the ProArt Z790-CREATOR WIFI, or did it occur after some time or any software or hardware changes?
Have you followed the suggestion to cross-test other CPUs or to send your motherboard for repair?
Since further confirmation of the product serial number and repair information may involve personal data, it is not suitable to disclose it publicly in the comments.
I have PMed you, please check the inbox at the top right corner of the forum.
Thank you.