This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No display

Mills
Star I

After completing my build I turned my computer on and there is no display. I’ve tried unhooking everything and tied to use the integrated graphics with no luck. Everything seems to work as far as turning on, (I.E.) the fans, lights, and etc. all seem to be working. The monitor comes on and says no signal. I’ve tried to use the bios flash back after downloading the latest update from the web site and still nothing. 

5 REPLIES 5

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Mills 

May I ask about the current model of the motherboard you are using, and could you specify if the booting issue occurred after any recent software or hardware changes?
In the event of booting failure, are there any Q-LED or Q-Code indicators on the board?
We recommend referring to the troubleshooting steps outlined in [Motherboard] Troubleshooting - No Power/No Boot/No Display.
Additionally, please ensure the external monitor is correctly connected, and if necessary, consider cross-testing with different monitors or cables to further isolate potential issues.

Thank you.

alinah
Star I

I picked some fixes, They are - 

#1 – Check Monitor Connection
#2 – Clean Your Power Supply
#3 – Try Connecting the CPU with Another Monitor or Source
#4 – Re-Install the RAM and Reboot
#5 – Remove all the Software Issues Before You Turn Your PC Off

All these have been done. I think the mother board might be bricked.  The power was turned off during initial start up after completing build. 

Hello, @Mills 

If the steps in the provided link have been attempted without resolving the issue, we would recommend cross-testing with different hardware or sending the motherboard for further evaluation. After sending it for repair, please provide the RMA number via PM for additional assistance.

Thank you.

Hello, @Waltermydoin 

Based on your description, we suggest referring to the following links for troubleshooting:
[Motherboard] ASUS motherboard troubleshooting via Q-LED indicators
[Motherboard] Common Q-CODE(Error CODE) and Troubleshooting
[Motherboard] How to query (CPU/memory) QVL List?

Thank you.