This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS TUF GAMING B650M-E PS/2 keyboard issues

BORETS
Star II

Hi, I'm already discussed https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/motherboards/asus-tuf-gaming-b650m-e/td-p/426662  about Russian language in BIOS here and ASUS fixed this bug siBIOS 2614. big thanks! But PS/2 keyboard problems is'not fixed still! Very often but is not every time after saving BIOS settings I can't enter to BIOS again without loading Windows or after using RESET button on my PC case, Del, F2 or F1 button unresponsible. Also when I turn off my PC to sleep mode I can't wake my PC by PS/2 keyboard, in sleep mode keyboard indicator is off like PS/2 keyboard lost power in sleep mode. In latest post in mentioned thread @Jiaszzz_ASUS show video where testing PS/2 keyboard one time ony but need to test few times! Please try my steps for confirm PS/2 keyboard issue:
1. Enter to BIOS and save some settings
2. Press F10 and OK for save settings
3. Try to enter BIOS again by pressing Del of F2 settings
4. If you entered to bios successfully then try press F10 and OK for leave BIOS without any chanded. Ifyou entered to BIOS again try to F10 and OK for exit without changes again.

In this step you must faced unresponsible Del or F2 button and you can't enter to BIOS and OS will be loaded.

Please check my report accurately! Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0