This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus prime a320m-k مشكلة سرعة منفد بطاقة رسومية اصبحت PCle 1x سرعة مدخل حل مشكلة

Houssemdz
Star I

حل مشكلة سرعة منفد كرت شاشة GTX 950 gtx1050

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Houssemdz 

Due to the ongoing local holidays in our area, our response time may experience delays.
We apologize for any inconvenience the delayed replies may have caused.

Could you describe the scenario of the issue that occurred after updating the BIOS?
Additionally, kindly share the following information to help us better understand your situation.
- the image of BIOS main-page and all the manually adjusting items in BIOS, or whether it is the default
- the brand and model name of the CPU, GPU, RAM (part number and installed slots as well), SSD/HDD, and PSU currently installed
- are there any extensions or adapters used to connect any devices, such as GPU or SSD?
- the OS, OS build, GPU driver, and VBIOS version
- the circumstances and frequency of the problem
- a complete video recording of the issue, including the BIOS main page information, clearing CMOS, restarting and encountering the issue, as well as the troubleshooting steps you’ve tried

Thank you.

Hello @Houssemdz 

Could you please share the details of the issues mentioned above?

- the image of BIOS main-page and all the manually adjusting items in BIOS, or whether it is the default
- the brand, model and installation slots or ports of the GPU, RAM (part number well), SSD/HDD, and PSU
- are there any extensions or adapters used to connect any devices, such as GPU or SSD?
- the OS, OS build, GPU driver, and VBIOS version
- the circumstances and frequency of the problem
- a complete video recording of the issue, including the BIOS main page information, clearing CMOS, restarting and encountering the issue, as well as the troubleshooting steps you’ve tried

Thank you.

Regarding the explanation provided by the "company support", have you attempted to cross-test the CPU?
Additionally, I have DM you and kindly check your inbox in the top right corner at your convenience.

Thank you. 

Houssemdz
Star I

I called the company support and they told me that my problem is due to the Ryzen 5G 3400 processor. In the latest BIOS updates 6210-6223 motherboards  Asus prime a320m-k

It led to a drop in the performance of the external graphics card. PCle 1x External graphics card. They told me that they will solve the problem in December and you should check the matter. Thank you and sorry for the delay in responding. I hope the language is understandable.

1000006871.jpg

 Support asked me to revert BIOS update 6202 until they fix the problem you can check and thanks

Is there support here? 

Houssemdz
Star I

The picture I sent you was not enough. The latest BIOS update 6210-6223-6231 destroyed the performance of the graphics card. This way I will find another company that has credibility in parts. I am tired of motherboard updates. Prime a320m-k