This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus prime a320m-k مشكلة سرعة منفد بطاقة رسومية اصبحت PCle 1x سرعة مدخل حل مشكلة

Houssemdz
Star I

حل مشكلة سرعة منفد كرت شاشة GTX 950 gtx1050

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello @Houssemdz 

Thank you for reaching out to us.
I apologize for not being familiar with Arabic, so I used Google Translate to understand.
May I ask if you are currently experiencing a slowdown issue after installing the graphics card or if you are asking about the fan setup inside the chassis?
Could you confirm if the installed graphics card is a GTX 950 or GTX 1050, and which slot it is installed in on the motherboard?
We recommend referring to the PRIME A320M-K user manual and considering updating the BIOS to the latest version 6223 available on the official website.

Thank you.

لقد رجعت تحديث إصدار سابق 6204v وجدت أداء كرت شاشة الخارجي يرجع مثل ما كان جيد اما المشكلة في آخر تحديثات لوحة 6223/6210   

I mean when I returned to version 6204, things returned to normal for the screen, but if I returned to the latest update 6223, the performance of the external graphics card became very, very bad

Problem due to the latest BIOS update 6223 motherboard please adjust the settings Problem in the next BIOS update with update rates 6204 There are no problems but the latest update is a problem