This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please provide the required information about Contract code and password from VIP Card.

skbaralabl
Star I

Please provide the required information about Contract code and password from VIP Card
Model Name: VZ229HE,  

Serial No. NALMRS015***
Purchase Date 2023-09-19

I'm trying to update/extension my Asus VZ229HE Monitor  warranty period but fail to update due to lack of Contract code and password from VIP Card....I don't have a VIP Card & password; I did not receive one when it was purchased and received. 

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @skbaralabl ,

after checking your warranty, and it's currently valid until January 16, 2026. We see that you uploaded an invoice on September 22 to extend the warranty, but it couldn't be processed because the provided invoice was unclear. Could you please confirm that you uploaded the correct invoice and ensure that the photos are clear? The valid ways to provide the purchase invoice are:

1. The physical purchase invoice for the product with that serial number.
  2. Upload the purchase receipt under "Extend Product Warranty" on the product's page.

You can refer to the link below for the invoice upload process. Thank you.

How to inquire Warranty Status | Official Support | ASUS Global

Also, due to the personal privacy of the product serial number and repair order number, we will mask the last three digits for you. Thank you.