Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faluty monitor (3 month old) Serial number: RBLMTF167446

FuvesiDaniel
Star I
LCD monitor 31.5" ASUS TUF Gaming, serial number: RBLMTF167446

Dear Service Team,

I am writing to request a warranty repair for my monitor, which has developed vertical striping issues during its use in our office environment. This defect significantly impacts our daily operations, and the device has been used under stable conditions without any physical impacts, for 10 hours daily.

I must highlight that my attempts to reach customer service have been notably challenging, especially here in Hungary. This situation, ideally, should not present such difficulties, as my experiences with other providers have generally been more straightforward. Therefore, I kindly but firmly request that this issue be expedited efficiently and professionally. Please ensure that the monitor is thoroughly examined, repaired, or replaced as necessary under the warranty terms, and keep me informed of the progress and outcomes.

I have just spoken with ASUS International Customer Service (+41 315 479 009), and based on this information, under EU regulations, it is your responsibility to handle the repair and log any associated costs for reimbursement from corporate.

Please take the necessary steps to address this issue. I would prefer not to be overly involved, given the simplicity of the problem.

I appreciate your prompt and careful attention to this matter and look forward to your swift response.

Thank you,

Daniel Fuvesi (he | him | his)

VP GRC | Cyber Security | WTA

100 Second Avenue South, Suite 300N

St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA

wtatennis.com

FuvesiDaniel_1-1716456813542.png

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @FuvesiDaniel ,

we have sent you a private message. Please help check it and provide detailed information. 

We would also like to remind you that your product serial number and personal information are considered private and should not be shared in public forums.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.