This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

540hz Overclock Crashing

resler
Star I

Hey, I just got my hands on the 540hz Asus monitor, and every time I go to overclock, my pc crashes, and upon restart, the monitor can only go to 240hz?

When it is not overclocked, it goes to 500hz just fine, however I'm trying to get the full refresh rate but having no luck..

I've tried turning off GSync, I've gone to the latest windows update, but nothing seems to do it?

Any help would be amazing, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @resler ,

according to your question, may I ask what model of monitor you are currently using? 

Please make sure that your graphics card and monitor support the required refresh rate. 

Have you confirmed that your graphics card driver is updated to the latest version? 

May I ask what type of cable you are currently using to connect the monitor? 

Have you tried cross-testing with other cables? Regarding the overclocking you mentioned, may I ask what exactly are you overclocking? 

Your assistance in confirming this would be appreciated. Thank you.

resler
Star I

@resler wrote:

Hey, I just got my hands on the 540hz Asus monitor, and every time I go to overclock, my pc crashes, and upon restart, the monitor can only go to 240hz?

When it is not overclocked, it goes to 500hz just fine, however I'm trying to get the full refresh rate but having no luck..

I've tried turning off GSync, I've gone to the latest windows update, but nothing seems to do it?

Any help would be amazing, thanks! https://routerlogin.uno/

I got this,...