This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z Android 10 update bugs

kushalmhatre140
Star II
After updating asus 5z , background apps are getting closed automatically after receiving call or msg. Also UI has changed with stock Android
110 REPLIES 110

viewmytech
Star I
Androidpurse.com - latest technology for developers, Phone reviews, Mobile tips, Android News, Android Games, Android and Ios App Development 2020.

aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/37523#Comment_37523

Visit a service centre. All bugs and problems you face are user specific. Your individual device has this problem

View post
Not only he but i am also facing the same problem. Blurry camera and splendid locked. Now, i am very angry. I
shouldn't buy asus phone. After update the camera got too blur which can unable to focus and waste of money to purchase it.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
prakashdas1201

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/37551#Comment_37551

Not only he but i am also facing the same problem. Blurry camera and splendid locked. Now, i am very angry. I

shouldn't buy asus phone. After update the camera got too blur which can unable to focus and waste of money to purchase it.

View post
For splendid lock please clear cache and memory multiple times. it was faced by me in A10/Zenui6 beta 2 build. As for camera the unit may be stuck. try shaking the camera and then change focus setting. else visit service centre.

karambol
Star I
Hello Guys,
After last Update i have problem with battery in my 5Z. After 4h I have 15%, i don't play games and don't use phone all the time. In batery settings i have 101% used on Android system...

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
karambol

Hello Guys,

After last Update i have problem with battery in my 5Z. After 4h I have 15%, i don't play games and don't use phone all the time. In batery settings i have 101% used on Android system...

screenshot-20200528-122447500.jpg

screenshot-20200528-122631167.jpg

View post
Also, after charging 100%, the first 10% goes away in 20 min. of standy.