This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z Android 10 update bugs

kushalmhatre140
Star II
After updating asus 5z , background apps are getting closed automatically after receiving call or msg. Also UI has changed with stock Android
110 REPLIES 110

vini_6587
Star I
One major issue is that after update Netflix just display SD resolution, hope Asus fix it soon.
Other issues are already reported, like figerprint not as fast as it was on Pie, RAM management is worse, apps reloading.
One more problem that I have since Pie, some apps don't send me notifications after some time with no use, this happens with famous apps like iFood, Tapatalk, Tinder, Santander Way, looks like the apps are "killed" in background and push services "freezed". Tried to find a solution, verified battery optimization options, but everything looks "fine".

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

CH_ASUS

We'll keep addressing issues encountered on 5Z.

You may try to reset your phone and see if the battery drain issues would resolve - seems like there is some process hogging battery in itself - but it is really hard to say which one / or which app without device logs.

View post
CH_ASUS

We'll keep addressing issues encountered on 5Z.

You may try to reset your phone and see if the battery drain issues would resolve - seems like there is some process hogging battery in itself - but it is really hard to say which one / or which app without device logs.

View post
Yes the battery drain is significantly more for almost all users but since this is initial build for A10 i think Asus will solve this issue soon. Audio needs a bit of tweaking and some bugs here and there that needs ironing out. 5Z has been a wonderful device and most value for money proposition for me. Brought in within months of launch and never faced any significant problem over a year and half. Keep improving the experience till you conclude the official support for this. Thanks @CH_ASUS

vrcitizen
Star I
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36839#Comment_36839

I will check the camera app for the overheating warning. Will have to check if this is new system design or just a bug that needs rectification. Issue no. 6 seems to be a unique case, i will ask other users if they experienced same.

View post
A couple of more issues
7)while making phone calls proximity sensor appears to be not working ;screen still on while speaking and it causes unnecessary touches on screen
8)some apps doesn't detect the compass
9)auto brightness /ambient display doesn't wirk based on outdoor /indoor light conditions. A big inconvenience especially in outdoor struggles to see the brightness slider to increase brightness for readability.
Please address these issues

foulmangi
Star I
I don't know why I updated. I don't know why I buy ASUS.
I can't use my camera, my photos are gone. My podcast app works for 5 seconds before shutting down. Heaven knows what other bugs are lurking.
Irony is I just spent 60USD at Taipei service center to get my blurry camera replaced. Now this update has rendered my camera useless. WTF ASUS!

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
foulmangi

I don't know why I updated. I don't know why I buy ASUS.

I can't use my camera, my photos are gone. My podcast app works for 5 seconds before shutting down. Heaven knows what other bugs are lurking.

Irony is I just spent 60USD at Taipei service center to get my blurry camera replaced. Now this update has rendered my camera useless. WTF ASUS!

View post
ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL) BIOS & FIRMWARE | Smartphones | ASUS BrasilDownload, move the file to the main internal storage folder and restart.

Puff, the cake is a lie but we'll always have pie.