This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z Android 10 update bugs

kushalmhatre140
Star II
After updating asus 5z , background apps are getting closed automatically after receiving call or msg. Also UI has changed with stock Android
110 REPLIES 110

beergqvist
Star I
I think battery is very good in 10
UO6DMDUUOLU3.jpg

vanniyaraja40
Star I
Battery drains fastly please fix this bugs..
Then can u please add the AI charging option.
Then gboard is sometimes lagging.
I think AI ringtone also don't works properly.
Then A10 is so nice ...

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Also google crome sometimes freezes
Vpn does not work with android 10
Navigation bar is inconsistent sometimes while watching video in browser keeps bar onscreen which ruins full screen experience and and also in some apps navigation bar isnot seen but still the bar space is occupied down there which also ruins full screen experince for several apps
Android system is hungry for battery no watever watever we are doing
SD3ES68FNUOE.jpg

AS ASUS TEAM IS WORKING FASTER FOR ZENFONE 6 N ROG 2 WANT TO WORK WITH SAME SPEED FOR ZENFONE 5Z ?

HOPE TO SEE FIXES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?

After updating my Asus 5Z to Android 10 my phone has become dead slow and buggy.
It takes at least 3 seconds to unlock when used fingerprint. Some of the apps are totally dysfunctional like Camera, which doesn't open at all. Receiving calls has been a nightmare because it wouldn't respond and by the time lift the call, it gets disconnected.
The battery has went kaput! Earlier I used to charge my phone once in two days, now I have to charge TWICE A DAY.

I've been in the Asus family since Asus Zenfone 5 days and this is the first time I'm feeling frustrated with the OEM.
Before many start hating you, fix the bugs ASAP!

Dir3WolF
Star III
Hey aamod.v8 i recently purchased zenfone 5z and it came with oreo and then I start updating through FOTA and after 7 updating 7 times i got Android 10. It's smooth , almost stock.
But the problem is that when i play pubg the device gets heat up . I thought it's normal but then display also started to heat up a lot and also while playing pubg phone shows charging but doesn't charge stays at same percentage.
Else everything is working great!
Previously I was using Oneplus 6 and i didn't face these issues.
Can u help here?