This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 And ZenUI 10 For Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

enciknazri00
Star II
Will Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL Gets Android 10 And ZenUI 6 Update Coming Soon Or Not
64 REPLIES 64

phoy_i_t
Star III
p.okvist

Why so impatient? Something wrong with your phone?? A better camera software is what i wish for to better utilise the great camera sensor. It performs much much better in other phones.

Hoping that Asus attends to some glitches though. E mail notifications doesn't always show until i wake the phone. Screensaver not always working. Photos erased in the cam app directly after taken still gets saved and backed up by google photo.

View post
impatient??? lol

phoy_i_t
Star III
@Admin update please.... 😞

bokoradam112
Star II
They could at least confirm if it's arriving or not. We don't ask for immediate update, but just for some info. I don't see why is that so hard. And I think it should be coming, because this is not a slow or bad phone what couldn't handle it and it's just 1 generation behind the newest lineup. So, please, Asus ?

phoy_i_t
Star III
bokoradam112

They could at least confirm if it's arriving or not. We don't ask for immediate update, but just for some info. I don't see why is that so hard. And I think it should be coming, because this is not a slow or bad phone what couldn't handle it and it's just 1 generation behind the newest lineup. So, please, Asus ?

View post
agree... there should be at least some info now that 5Z got the official upgrade already. Damn, the only difference with 5Z an 5 is CPU....

phoy_i_t
Star III
Max Pro M1 now has the beta.... ? Still no word for zenfone 5.....